JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 1/1/22

Jeanne- CE!

Happy New Year, Sweet, Wonderful YOU! Wow, what's not to love about the cleanest of slates that a new year, month, and day bring? How is this one day looking for you?

I renew my commitment to be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what each day, have a relaxed day at home that includes a mix of of music practice, stretching and moving, correspondence, lots of laying around, and whatever else flows my way. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

You all know I love me a new start! And since 1122 is the number that shows up everywhere in my life I feel like this date is the best fresh start of all for me. We are heading back from Boulder early trying to avoid the storm system. We're ahead of some of it but we've already added an hour driving in whiteout conditions. We won't be home until late tonight so the real work on myself begins tomorrow. Although I did manage this whole trip with only a tiny gain so I'm pretty happy about that. It is going to be a great day and it is going to be a great year!

deb Replied:

Be safe Lyn!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.