JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 14: Morning affects evening

Jeanne- CE!

I think we each know what works best for our bodies, brains, personalities, and circumstances. There are probably as many wellness plans represented on this site as there are members! I'm a breakfast eater for sure, and it works well for me to eat small meals throughout the day. I am prone to getting hangry. If I had to skip a meal it would be the evening meal.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

My days are always so different it's hard for me to be consistent with meal times. I try and listen to my body and eat only when I need to. Which is all fine and dandy when I'm in the right head space, it's when I'm in procrastination mode or who cares mode that I have problems.

deb Replied:

I need breakfast in the morning too, but not as soon as I get up. Being retired, I can sit with my 2 cups of coffee in the morning and relax, check out SYD and do some puzzles & word games to start my day. I like my neighbors routine however ~ up early, breakfast, work around the house, largest meal of the day at noon, short nap afterwards then a light meal in the evening. I may lean towards that in the near future.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.