JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 10/30/22

Jeanne- CE!

There's no place like home (click click click)! So grateful for safe and beautiful travels; a wonderful getaway! Today I plan to sing in church, play lots of catch up at home, plan and prep (especially for my Halloween costume for tomorrow and Di's many BirthMONTH festivities), and attend a Voces 8 concert early eveningat the church where Di works. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Well, that was one of the most fun parties we've ever had. People didn't leave until 2 am so I am reallllllly dragging this morning. But we've already cleaned up the bulk of the mess and today will be a rest and recover day. I was supposed to go work at my mom's house but I called off, I'm too tired. I will do all the healthy things, even exercise. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Glad you're home safely Jeanne! And Lyn ~ I KNEW I should've come to your party! LOL

Diane Replied:

I am waiting for my meds to kick in. Broke down and went to the dr. I have a sinus infection and I haven't had a voice for 8 days.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.