JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 10/25/22

Jeanne- CE!

More hiking and exploring the National Park; my body welcomed the challenge yesterday, and I am rarin' to get out the door for more. This area has one of the darkest skies in the continental US, and hundreds of sparkling stars are visible-- something I love, but never see in the big city. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I bet the stars are amazing! It is something I miss from my last house, being rural we had amazing star visibility. Although nothing like what you're seeing there! Today I am starting to make lists and plan for our upcoming party on Saturday. I will do all the healthy things, I will make time to exercise no matter what, and I will hydrate, which is always a struggle for me. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I remember camping at Patoka Lake in Indiana and watching the beautiful stars every night! Good luck on your party planning Lyn!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.