JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

End of 2021 Celebration

Sue Ellen

So how is everyone doing? We will be in September Wednesday and does anyone have any plans to use for the next 4 months to end 2021 to share? I had a very emotional week with my husband panning to retire due to health issue and also getting 7 teeth pulled to ready himself for 2 implants and new teeth put in. Needless to say the Ice Cream came out and with blood work this coming Saturday the 4th and then the doctors report of it on the 10th it is a little stressful for me. Prayers would be appreciated from those who believe in GOD and knows all things are possible with Him. Thanks for reading...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thanks for asking! I'm kind of an open book since I'm on the boards regularly. Nice hearing from you. You are now on my prayer list!

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

Sometimes I am great, sometimes not so great, but I will keep trying until I figure it out! Sending positive vibes your way!

deb Replied:

I'm doing well....my eating is not particularly on track, but this will change! Sending you positive thoughts for your upcoming doctor's appointment and for your husband's dental issues! My husband recently retired this past May. Lots of adjustments but it's all good!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hey Deb, my husband is working on retiring as of Feb. 25, 2022 a day after his 65th Birthday. Right now he is on sick leave with a doctors recommending him to retire. A lot of paper work but hoping all will be done soon. Emotional Eating struggle.

Lyn and Jeanne thanks for your replies as well. Keep doing your best each day and your rewards will come. Keep in touch everyone as you can. Let us end 2021 with a BANG! Yippee!

Anna Replied:

I am doing the yo-yo dance. Good some months, not so good others. I had my sugar under control for a bit but then it go haywire again... I came across our commitment letter from the first of the year the other day. It made come back to SYD to recommit for the thousandth time. I can do a lot in 4 months! Oh yes I can! I hope that we all enjoy our journey and feel goos "considering" at the end of December! Thank you for the Check In! Prayers to you and your honey. Sounds terribly painful! Ear pain and tooth pain are just not cool!

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Well. There's 100 days from 1 September to 10 December.
Just imagine the progress we can make if we chose that path

Anna Replied:

Oh I like that, 100 Days... A manageable timeframe!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks for the 100 days to end of this year. I still have hope to come in with a loss for 2021.....
Right now have a lot of emotional stressful issues and not handling well. So turning to desserts.
Not giving up but will keep focusing the best I can....

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hi Everyone! Got back my blood lab results and GOD was so good to me and my hubby. Both had good numbers BUT still need to lose this weight and get the sugar levels down. So, must be more accountable and not have so much desserts. Rescheduled to see him again in January 2022. Onward we go!

That's wonderful, Sue Ellen! Great motivation to keep the momentum going and feel even better!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Great news!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks. Now to do my best to get to my goal by end of 2021 or at least close to it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

You can do this for sure!

You can do it Sue Ellen!

Sandy Replied:

Sorry for your worries SueEllen. Hope your husband gets his medical issues under control and figures out retirement. It's an adjustment but it is wonderful for me. I don't come to the message boards very often... do more with blogs... so sorry I missed this.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Congrats to Joan who is leading our green dots. All others are doing well too. We could all use each other encouragements. This month I wasted with no losses or gains overall. I was not focused and now I have October - January 2022 to get it right. Ice Cream again will be gone by October 1st and need NOT to be tempted to buy or bring in the home. When I see hubby bring in his diet sodas which he should not have I think if he is doing that then I will get my ice cream..... must be stronger I know.
So come on ladies we can do this together and end 2021 with a good number closer to our goal.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Always good to check in and make adjustments!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Good start this morning. A .7 loss which for me is good. No Ice Cream of Cheetos for me last night. Now to have a mindset on my goal rather than the above snacks. Anyone else want to share for the group????

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.