JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

SparkPeople - Anyone else here?

Char

Hi, with SparkPeople.com closing their website and moving to Spark 360 looking for a new fitness/diet website with a good community feature.

Hoping to find my SparkFriends here

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Char, and welcome! I'm a long time member on this site, and really enjoy it. I hope you find your SparkFriends!

Char Replied:

Thank you!

I have been on SparkPeople for almost 5 years and everyone is in a panic because they don't want to use facebook to connect with friends after the website closes.

I have used SYD on and off for a few years but just found it hard to switch between two diet apps. But I do think I will be hanging around here more often.

Hugs!

Time Out (Alex) 💋 Replied:

Hi Char! I've been at SYD for many, many years. Lost all my weight about 10 years ago and then slowly gained it all back, plus more. Now I'm more than half way again. Only 28 lbs to go! This time it's for good!

Welcome back!

Phyllis Replied:

Hi Char, I'm here!
I've been here for a while since I first read the Linda Spangle books.
There are 8 years of my life on Sparkpeople but I am glad to have this site and I will become more active here.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I tried Sparkpeople back in the day but it wasn't my thing. I have loved it here at SYD and hope things pick back up on the message boards.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.