JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Atta girl

Sandy

This is a place to "brag" about the little victories each day. All those little things add up to big things. So whatever you think you did RIGHT... put it here and give yourself an atta girl. No negatives or should haves or could haves! Just what did you do right today?

Sandy Replied:

1-- Turned down sugary Caribou drink
2-- Turned down Dairy Queen
3- Did my walking program for today
4- Made delicious low fat, low carb soup to eat when I feel the need to snack between meals
ATTA GIRL SANDY!

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

I did yoga and the elliptical even though I worked outside all day.

Sandy Replied:

ATTA GIRL LYN!!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I've been saying for a while that I need to do yin or restorative yoga on Sunday early evenings, and last night I did it.

deb Replied:

I golfed 18 holes yesterday! I haven't golfed for about 4 years & I actually played all the holes except a couple. It was an annual "Putt for the Cure" outing to raise money for breast cancer research. It took us 6 hours to play because there were so many people playing, but it was fun!

Anna Replied:

I went for a walk with my grandson after supper. Second night in a row! Climbing back up and outside again! It felt good!

Sandy Replied:

Look at us! Instead of focusing on our failures... which we all do in our blogs way too often... we are actually focused on the positive things we ARE doing. Atta girls all around!

Sandy Replied:

Yesterday I went for my walk despite a cold north wind and I ate perfectly on plan.

ThulzπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Replied:

Yaay I love this!!

Yesterday I started a rehabilitation/movement plan where I do 10 step ups everytime I go to the bathroom together with the Fitbit 250 minimum steps each hour.
The step ups are absolutely brutal for less than a minute at a time but it means I don't have to try carving out loads of time to exercise

Sandy Replied:

Atta Girl Thulz! Those small STEPS will add up and in no time it will be a big deal. Good for you. Keep it up.

Sandy Replied:

Today I went for my walk even though I just didn't want to. I kept to my IF timeline despite having people here this morning. Hurrah for me!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.