JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 5/18/21

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's in your world o' wellness today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, have coffeeshop time with travel bud Susie whom I have not seen in forever, putz around the house and do what I want, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Rain day here, I plan to stay inside and enjoy it. It is going to be a great day!

NanaB Replied:

Today is day 5 of getting back on track. I am seeing good progress on the scale and feeling better with more energy. Exercise is a challenge as I have been inactive for a year! Had some great walks last week and yesterday got on the bike as it was raining. Today I think I'll break out my old Zumba CDs and dance!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Dancing sounds fun!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I loved my zumba dvd's. I have a million (barely an exaggeration) work out dvd's and nothing to play them on anymore.

NanaB Replied:

Lyn that's too bad, especially if you enjoyed them. I have an old laptop that I plug into the TV with an HDMI cord and play my DVD's that way. Not the best setup but it works.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.