JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 4/17/21

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's in your day today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, head out for a very small casual gathering to explore the future of the Arts District Chorale (we are presently all the way out of commission) and chat with a potential new director, make big headway in my oven search (eye roll, lol!), get outside with G and the grrrls, practice, combo of work and play. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today will be a combo of doing nothing and if the rain stops heading out for a few more plants and herbs. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

One Hour and 20 Minutes climbing some mountain in France, complete.

Eating on plan and having a positive day. Took my boys for haircuts and now I'm thinking of a healthy but yummy meal for dinner. Last night I grilled some shrimp and tossed them in a salad with some ranch dressing, feta cheese, OMG! Guess what, I got Pizza for my boys and I didn't even want it, I was so happy with my meal, I never even took a bite of the pizza nor did I want it, something I would have done months ago. So proud of myself.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.