JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 3/9/21

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What will make this one day sWELL for you?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, smile and soften my facial expressions even behind my mask, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. it's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💜 Replied:

Stuck here waiting to sign for my package again which never came yesterday. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

Having a good day.

Anna Replied:

2:30 and no sugar yet. Several days now without raw sugar or baked goods but I seem to be going through an emotional detox. I am not cranky but melancholy and a bit on the sad side of things. I want to make a small pot of homemade boiled icing and eat it. Maybe getting it out of my head and unto here will stop me from doing it. I have been wanting to since last evening and I have not. I will not. I hope not. I only have 2 1/2 hours til supper. I can do this. I have a healthy supper planned. One minute at a time. I have this. Its only a minute at a time, but its also only one afternoon. Perhaps that is a good way to look at it. Wish me patience, luck and determination.

Jenn J :)) Replied:

Anna, you can do this. I know the struggle to not cave to the sugar addition. Last night I caved and had WAY WAY too many jelly beans. Today showed the results with a gain on my scale. I had gotten below 235 and now I'm slightly above. Today is going to be back on track and keep my sugar intake below 30 grams all day.

I looked up prediabetic sugar intake and most recommend 100 to 130 grams per day. My goal recently has been 20g. Most days I go a few grams over, but I've been well below 50 every day. My goal is to get my A1C below 5 by late April. The real challenge will be the long weekend with my mother. She pushes my buttons and travelling is never a good time to avoid sugars for me.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.