JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Spring

Sandy

Spring comes at different times for all of us.... but what is your favorite sign of spring? What tells you it's really here?

Sandy Replied:

Pussywillows.... and I saw them last week when Rachel and I went to Bemidji. They are everywhere!!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Texas bluebonnets.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Spring trees blooming.

deb Replied:

When I start to see the treetops look soft & faintly red I know Spring is here! I haven't seen pussywillows in a long time. My Mother used to have them in her yard.

Joan Replied:

Pussywillows and crocuses - love them both!

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

There is a certain smell in the air as the roots of growing plants and trees disturb the soil. Haven't noticed it here in Minnesota yet.

Time Out (Alex) 💋🏆♥ Replied:

Daylight savings, birds chirping, all the baby cranes with Mom & Dad (they mate for life). In my neighborhood there's a cute couple with twin baby cranes. They are so cute, furry and so little. Then when they are big, you just have to watch for them as they can become mean if they feel threaten. They have no problem crossing major roadways and causing traffic jambs! At night they fly. Not when they have babies though.
All the flowers blooming. I love spring I fell like it's a new beginning for so much life around us.

Anna Replied:

When the drift ice leaves the harbour I know spring will be along shortly! The hustle and bustle of getting ready for fishing all around us and the sun setting closer to the middle of my window!

Sandy Replied:

Ice out is a harbinger of spring here too... but it comes too late for me. Usually May so that's too late for me.

Jenn J Replied:

Seeing the daffodils and crocus flowering. The apple, cherry and pear trees budding. And, sadly, the grass growing and making me mow it.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Seeing the first Robin in our area. Still in the state of NY we have some cool weather. When the sun is out it makes it feel warmer.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.