JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 2/6/21

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's getting and keeping you strong and well today?

I I will be Clean Lean Green (no quarantine, no covid, yay!) Jeanne no matter what, continue on with quiet things, stretch and move to keep working this little bug out of my system, plan and prep, enjoy my home and those within. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am cooking, reading and doing intentional exercise. It is going to be a great day!

Melinda Replied:

Today is a day where I am catching up on things around house, and finding a little time for myself to exercise, eat healthy, and even take a nap! I feel the nap coming on

Jenn J Replied:

Today I'm at work. I had high protein (meatloaf) for breakfast and I am hoping this will help me not have the urge to graze. I am also eating 1 tootsie roll midge in small bites through out the day. That way I am allowing myself a tootsie roll, but I get to enjoy it over a much longer them than if I stuffed the entire piece in my mouth at once.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.