JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days: Day 14: Morning affects evening

Jenn J

Today's Tasks:

Set a goal of eating breakfast every day for the next week. In your notebook, record what you ate.

If you wish, you can split your breakfast into two mini-meals and eat the second one mid-morning.

Plan a couple of options for late-afternoon snacks. List them in your notebook so you'll remember your ideas.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love breakfasts, and almost always make time for a planned one that I love. I also have healthy grab-and-gos always at the ready. With that breakfast foundation, I can navigate busy work days with quick bites here and there. I function best when I eat frequently and get hangry if I don't.

Jenn J Replied:

I do like breakfasts. I just don't always plan them the way I should. I tend to just grab something. I'm working to establish new patterns.

Anna Replied:

Breakfasrs are my favorite times of day and meals! I wish the rest of my days were as managable!

Phyllis Replied:

Most of the time I plan the night before what breakfast will be.
Like Anna, breakfast is my favorite time and meal, it seems effortless, maybe because it's just me to think about.
Hubby eats the same cereal every morning long before I am getting mine.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.