JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 1/21/21

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What are you hoping to have happen today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, take the day as it comes, practice, stretch and move, plan and prep, listen to upbeat music. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Heading to the grocery store. It is going to be a great day!

Anna Replied:

I have done half my walk for today and just had a healthy tuna pita for lunch. I am going to go for my second walk at 1pm and then everything will be done for the day except for my sewing and one house project. I have decided that i cannot stop downsizing and decluttering until I am done. So I will do one thing a day. I am unsure what that will be today yet! I am on track

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I had direct exposure last week with someone at work. I worked all day with him, found out the next day he had been exposed that past weekend. I worked with him Monday, Tuesday he took a test. Wednesday night he started feeling ill, got test results on Thursday he was positive. His wife took a rapid test got Negative but started feeling ill, went and took the longer one and it finally was positive because she was not feeling well. Company closed and everyone went for a test. My doctor wanted me to wait until Friday to give the virus more time, so the test would be accurate. Waited all weekend not knowing. Monday I finally got NEGATIVE. I wear my mask around everyone, and so did he. Thank goodness! Everyone also tested Negative, and we all wear masks. I take mine off in my office because I'm by myself and it's a big office, but if I walk out the mask is on.

Jenn J Replied:

So glad to hear you are negative. I typically stay home unless I go grocery shopping or to my SO's house on Sundays.

Today is back on the cycle after work and tracking ALL my food intake.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Glad you're negative Alex!

Anna Replied:

So glad for you ALex!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.