JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 1/20/21

Jeanne- CE!

Peace and Love, Precious! How is your Wellness Wednesday looking, Wonderful Warriors?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on Peace, take the day as it comes, enjoy some random home time this evening, and time to practice, stretch, and move. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Today we will finish all of Meg's online assignments, clean the house, organize things, enjoy some sunshine before the rain moves in. It's all good.

Anna Replied:

Ok... I will not stray to far to the left or the right from my diet plan. I will take my meds for diabetes and I will follow my agenda as it helps me to not procrastinate. I will also fast from 7pm to 7am. This helps me teach my brain to say no to myself and yes to my best health. I will do this today, one minute at a time.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will hang around the house and cook and clean, which as I type it sounds like a chore but really is exactly what I want to be doing today. I will do all the healthy things and enjoy this day. And it is going to be a great day!

Jenn J Replied:

Today I will spend time cleaning my home office before starting work.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.