JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 1/17/21

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! What is your "grahnd plahn" for this one day, a day we were not promised nor will see again!

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what; stream church with Di; practice; stretch and move; keep an attitude of gratitude first and foremost as I tackle some adulting that I do not want to do- but that has shifted to front and center priority; step above my reluctance in order to observe and acknowledge the first-worldness of most of my concerns; then put on my big girl panties and do it anyway! Honestly, in the grand scheme, it's all good!

Terri Curran Replied:

Diane Replied:

Today I will work around the house, go grocery shopping for the week after planning out our meals. It's all good.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Welcome Terri!
Today I have been painting window trim. I will do yoga and hopefully make a batch of soup later. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Terri!

Jenn J Replied:

Spending the day with my SO and did some errands. Relaxing day for me, but eating as planned.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.