JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

CINDYKAKE

CINDYKAKE

I reduced 1 pound and I am jumping with joy that my body have evicted that fat off of me. I say when you love yourself just a little more each day? it rewards you by evicting the fat away. Today I am more thankful, I am inspired, I will meditate in my quiet space with GOD, I will exercise, and make this my priority and take small steps. Today I am more in love with me, not a selfish love, but, a love I am doing something to help me be more healthy. Everytime I reduce a pound, I give myself a BIG HUG. 1 pound make not mean a lot to some, however, that is a pound of fat on a scale at a butcher shop that is not on my body. WOOOO HOOO! Today I will love myself even more than I did yesterday.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Welcome and congratulations!

CINDYKAKE Replied:

Thank you Lyn I have to look at where I came from with this weight and not how far I have to go, which makes it easy in this weight eviction of fat for me. This time I am using good since, I love vegetables and fish and chicken. I have been online making different recipes, I actually made a banana bread with trader joes pumkins mix and added chopped dates and walnuts and it came out delicious. Best part my small portion of the cake I ate actually help me to lose that pound. I also drank a bottle of water with it. I am so happy to be in the weight reduction community where we can all post and motivate each other. I walked today with my blue tooth headphone and enjoyed it.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I love your enthusiasm!

deb Replied:

Welcome!

CINDYKAKE Replied:

We all must continue to push, and not give up. This journey has many rest stops, then we get back up and start the journey each day. Just taking step by step and not rushing, it really makes a difference for me in what I am working towards.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.