JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Evicting the unhealthy fat

CINDYKAKE

Today my body rewarded me 1 pound evicted, and that is a good thing. Fat eviction is what is key, that 1 pound for me is a lot as if I reduced 100 pounds; for example that 1 pound is 1 butcher pound of fat i see off of my body and I am so happy. My exercise is working, my prayer that all of it go away is working. TODAY I AM LOOKING AT A PAIR OF SMALL PANTS THAT I BOUGHT 2 YEARS AGO, that I will be wearing by March.My moto is??? do not look at your past failure of weight reduction or anything, LOOK at the new SUCCESS that is happening in the NOW ! Today I love myself even more than I did yesterday; and I am THANKFUL, I say positive Inspriration to myself, I meditate quietly in my peaceful space, I exercise, give myself Priorities, and take small steps to my achievement. I give my body love and it rewards me by evicting the weight on me.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.