JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Apple Cider Vinegar

Sue Ellen

Ok, who has heard of the Apple Cider Vinegar diet? I bought the capsules (90 count) and I hope to begin Sept. 1st for 90 days. My pharmacist said I should be ok along with the meds I take BUT I wanted to see if there are any SYD buddies that have done this. Any replies would be appreciated.

Lyn💛 Replied:

sorry, i can't help you out on this one! i use acv in recipes all the time but that is all i know about it.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Ditto what Lyn said. Maybe there are some online reviews from folks who have tried it.

Sandy Replied:

I have heard of it but never tried it. Not sure I understand the science of it but I'm sure there is lots of info on it out there.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks.

Denise Replied:

Yes, I have no idea either and in fact, this is the first I've ever heard of it. I think it boils down to good, solid and sound nutrition. A balance of everything. I was doing Keto but discovered it's not good for my bones so I had to put it down (so to speak). I picked up ELT again. Eat Live Thrive. It's a "lifestyle" for those over 40 (under 40 can follow it too). There are 3 phases but basically what you're doing is eliminating all the allergy culprits (wheat, dairy, nuts, processed meats, etc.) and reintroducing them into your body to see if your body can process it efficiently. I did it once before but not the 3rd Phase. I eliminated wheat and sugar for quite some time now and that does make me feel better. I have trouble processing carbs so it's finding out which ones cause me grief and which ones don't. It's an age thing.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.