JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 7/25/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hey Sweet Peas! How are things your way today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, listen to my body's request to take it a little easier today, go with the flow, fit in what's important. It's all good!

Denise Replied:

So I'm curious....what's a typical "food" day look like for you?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I had such a busy day I never even checked in! But it was a great day!
A typical food day for me (when on track) is eating as close to unprocessed as I can get. Lots of fruits and veggies!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I still follow Tosca Reno's eat-clean guidelines, usually the wider road version. I do use full fat dairy (yogurt, milk, butter) in moderate amounts, and occasional planned treats (not cheats!). I bake my own breads, and do bulk cooking for easy meals when needed. Even in pandemic times, we also have healthy curbside options available, and we partake in that 2-3 meals a week. Lots of fruits and veggies here too, and I sneak greens into almost everything (not a smoothie gal though). I do best with smaller meals more often, to keep the "hangries" at bay.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.