JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 3/28/20

Jeanne- CE!

G'day Sweetness! What's rockin' and rollin' in your world today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, prepare a home cooked feast with menu chosen by BirthMONTH boy Gary (he loves clean eats and this feast is clean!), practice, get outside if weather permits, tend to household detail. It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I will go excercise, clean, make a nice meal and enjoy time with my boys. Peaceful and happy Saturday.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today is our 28th anniversary. Our planned trip is not going to happen so we will make the best of our confinement and just enjoy being together. Along with our son who is stuck here with us. LOL It is also my beautiful niece's 3rd birthday who (per a video I just received) is currently dressed as Queen Elsa and trying to freeze everything in the house. Thank goodness it is so easy to send videos now, I get to see her in action all the time. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy Anniversary, Lyn and Dan!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Happy Anniversary to you guys! I'm sure it will be wonderful.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.