JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 2/8/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hey Sweetness! What's on the wellness agenda for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, run a couple of semi-fun errands, practice, mostly do this and that at home, including much needed down time. I had a big dental appointment this week and sclerotherapy was a bit more involved this time, so I listened to my body and slept 10 hours last night and can tell that I am healing well. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Glad you were able to get such good sleep! Today I am doing a little of this and that, trying to get rid of things for the upcoming downsizing event and taking a little time to do what I want instead of only what needs to be done. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I am stuck in the house and watched it snow all day until after lunch. We have 5 inches of snow and I am doing laundry and just enjoying the day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I love a good snow day when you don't have to leave the house! Enjoy!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Working for a few hours today. Catching up on Laundry and other household things!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.