JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 2/15/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's on the agenda for you and your wellness on this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, have Tim over for a practice session this morning, plan and prep, either get outside or to the yoga studio- maybe both, do my adulting quota, enjoy our home and those within. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

This mornings picture on my day of the year dog shaming calendar appropriately has a dog wearing a sign that says "The skunk always wins." I have the smell out of the house but the dogs heads both still smell because you can't soak their faces like you can the rest of their bodies. Oh well, they are worth it. I will eat as close to the earth as possible, intentionally move my body and hopefully finally have the guts to start my bullet journal which I keep putting off due to my struggle with perfectionism. A blank bullet journal is true perfection, but not so helpful. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Lyn, Cinnamon Rolls on their heads! You know I'm not going to stop until you try!!!

Doing house stuff, resting my body from exercise and having a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, your dogs had probably finally gotten themselves smelling just the way they like!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Alex, cinnamon rolls on the dogs' heads, hahaha! I actually made a comment about cinnamon rolls on yesterday's ODAT thread. NOW I get the reference!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I keep bugging Lyn about it, I want to see if she actually does it!! Everybody (except me) loves cinnamon rolls, I'm sure the dogs would love them too!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.