JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

New you at end of 2019 competition

Sue Ellen

Hi those SYD buddies on this competition. We are coming down to the end of 2019. 6 days left in August, Sept. 30, Oct. 31, Nov. 30, and 31 for Dec. = 128 days left to come in with a loss for 2019. Remember any loss is a loss. You give your best and rest in the results.
I have been struggling still but plan to go with vegetables, fruit, water, some dairy like cheese, nuts and less meat. Not sure how this will work but tired of not losing much. Standing still on the scale.
So come on let's chat some to give each other encouragement to finish 2019.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I need to get my rear in gear myself!

Sue Ellen Replied:

How are you all doing? Been checking and all are still with me even though I am not a good example. I have counted the days left and there are the following:
Sept. 15, Oct.31, Nov. 30 and Dec. 31 total of 107 days.
We all can do some kind of a loss, right? I plan to not give up even with the struggles I am having presently. So how many are still with me to the end of 2019??????

Lets encourage each other here in the 107 days left. Suggestions any help to win this battle.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.