JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 5/23/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What is up with you and yours today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get out for an early dermatologist appointment and hoping for a clean slate, practice, plan and prep a special clean feast for chofam Tim and Jeff in celebration of Tim's BirthMONTH. It's all good!

flower Replied:

Cleaning up limbs and catkins from the oak trees in the yard that the storm brought down overnight then finishing off the day by going to our twin grand children`s Spring Orchestra Concert . I have had my protein breakfast but I have no plans what I will consume today or the week end coming up ~` I declare I will stay on my plan no matter what because I have a lot of good possibilities ready to eat if I need to fill a gap along the way !! Have a great Memorial Day week end coming up honoring and remembering those men and women who gave their lives in military service.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I just threw together a split pea soup and have it in the instant pot so that will likely be lunch and supper. We had severe storms last night here too so I assume this weekend will be filled with clean up. Good luck at your appointment Jeanne! It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

How fun, flower; I loved my 29 years as a public school orchestra director! The concerts were always such joyful occasions!

Lyn, that sounds good; I need to use my instapot more!

And yay, a clean bill of health at the dermatologist! I graduated to the once a year checkups instead of six months.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.