JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At Time Saturday 4/6/19

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! Where are you on the wellness road today, and what is going on with you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get ready and out the door to judge an orchestra solo and ensemble contest, stay close to home after that, plan and prep, practice, be in the flow of the day. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I plan to get outside and clean up in the garden area a bit. Waiting for it to warm up a bit though, spring is tricky that way, it looks all bright and beautiful out there but it is COLD. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Hubby off to do volunteer work so I am going to clean and prepare and plan for 2 busy days ahead ( so I always have a healthy bite to eat when I need it ) during this morning and this afternoon , exercise before doing some yard work . It is a great day !

Diane Replied:

I am picking up and reading a book, drinking my water and watching those portions.

linda Replied:

I plan to walk some stairs. I need to strengthen my legs after my knee replacement.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.