JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days of reading...starting over.

Jenn J

Today I started over the 100 Days readings. I've never usually gotten past day 10. Anyone else struggled with this? Anyone want to join me to keep on track with the process?

Rjaatt Replied:

I will join you, its the book that Started me on my journey 15months ago and I have lost 166lb. So I would be Honored to work the steps again its a life time learning, we make a mistake and all we can do is try again.

I did it because it was life or death... But Now I will have to maintain the weight and that will be the hard part if you ask me.. Lets start Monday! I know the book is hard, you can see how Linda Spangle was suffering and how confused her mind was writing the book at the time so it goes in and out of the stress and yet trying so hard to help others Her struggles are all of ours in different ways...

But the truth is she helped me so to prove her book works and this site, I have followed it regardless if I was on it or not. I still did the work to lose weight. and I hope I am a inspiration to others starting their weight loss or restarting it. I have tried for 11yrs to lose weight and I have since I was in the 5th grade, so I understand.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'll join you!

Jenn J Replied:

GREAT. Let's start our readings today.

I'm starting a Google drive document to records my journal entries from the daily readings. This way I'm accountable to myself to get the readings done. I will also post a new post for each days reading and create a challenge.

Jenn J Replied:

I created "100 Days readying and support" for us to track our readings.

I will do a new message post each day for our readings.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thanks Jenn!

Rjaatt Replied:

I have the 100 day Journal and the 100day's Keys worksheet. I am sorry to say it must be on my old computer hardrive. can't seem to find the Reading, Only the Journal. Ihave only been using this computer for a few months. Well? That is what I have...

1. 100 Days of Weight Loss 7 Keys to a Successful Challenge Worksheet.
2. 100 Days of Weight Loss Insights and Learning Journal 117pages.

Lyn💛 Replied:

It's under the Motivation+ tab, 100 Days Program. Each day is there to read and check off.

Jenn J Replied:

I have the book, I used the website. I have an app on my ipad for 100DaysofWeightLoss that is the book, but it appears to have been removed from the app store for Apple and Google.

Rjaatt Replied:

Sorry! OK Since I have never done this before, So one person or others will post Step One, Step Two etc... Now are we to read the same thing and then make it into our own words? I don't understand what to do, Please for give me I just don't have this kind of understanding... so if one can
Detail explain?

1. first you do this
2. Next you read or write this
3. this is the what we do it?

Jenn J Replied:

Rjaatt,

We are all here to support each other!!!

In the upper blue menu bar, on the far right is the area "Motivation+" and within that you will find the 100 Days Program.

You can read the same information as Linda has in her book, 100 Days of Weight Loss.

Within each day is a list of "activities" to do. Most are looking within yourself to understand your situation, others are activities to do.

To track this, within your daily Journal (under Track Your Diet menu) to read each days page and do the tasks.

I will be posting a new message each day for that days reading. You can either post your tasks and what you did, or you can just comment you did the reading in the post.

Once you do the reading, be sure to edit the daily goal in your journal and confirm you completed it, if you join the competition I set up.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Jenn

Lyn💛 Replied:

I will read them each day. Sometimes I will comment, sometimes it seems a bit too personal so I don't. Like Jenn said, we are all here to support each other. There is no right or wrong.

Jenn J Replied:

Thanks for joining me Lyn and Rjaatt.

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you so very much.... thank you... Funny! I can read the book and follow the instruction and do what it tells me, I have been keeping everything tracked since last year. I think I got it.. I make sure every day that everything is logged in and Tracked in the weight, water,meals and exercise I mate sure I read the friends with scales every day, I look at the charts and graphs every day and join into the community. That is what I have been doing every day.. So I think I got it.. I will do my best...

just remember I am dyslexic everyone and I have a learning Disability of comprehension and I read at 8th grade and according to my grandchild I have a 3rd grade education compared to her K-12 home schooling schooling which is my 12th grade is her 3rd grade.. That is how advanced society has changed the world/ school system... When your kids are smarter then you its hard.
Tks and Hugs... lots of them...

Jenn J Replied:

Rjaatt,

We all work with what we have. If you have motivation and "stick to it-ness" then you have me beat by a long shot. I've never done more than 10 days of this program. I'm recovering from shoulder surgery for broken shoulder and torn rotator cuff. My surgeon says my recovery is equal to someone a year after surgery because I've been doing what I can to use the arm, Now my challenge is to get exercising. I haven't done regular gym trips since July. It's time to restart that too.

Rjaatt Replied:

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Jenn J Shoulder. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk. You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Jenn J entire body and give her the strength to fight her illness. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Jenn J Replied:

Thank you.

Rjaatt Replied:

To start over! The story of my entire life, it seems its all I ever do in life. Maybe that is what life is about. Never stay in one place too long or you will lose yourself. Sometimes one just outgrows their family, or maybe some people just hold grudges and can't forgive others? Whats to forgive when all you have ever done is Raise your Kids and Grand-kids. Try to teach them Respect, Dedication, Love, Loyalty, Integrity, Ethics and Morals. I guess this is a reason why I am hated now in the family for all of this takes Discipline and in that it becomes the thing that makes them hate you in the end. Maybe I should have allowed my kids to just be kids and be wild and do what ever they wanted to do but at the same time, They Work in a Hospital a Manager, In a City Job as a Superior and in the Police Station as a Technician Manager! Gee Hard Discipline sure messed up these adult kids? LOL

Rjaatt Replied:

Starting over: I have to start over! with the PVC sprinkler system I have to create a new route for the water to flow since my son in law cut the line. Right now its Thinking Day! Analyzing and finding a Solution. I will succeed, I will succeed that is all I can keep telling myself.. I can do it! I can do it...

flower Replied:

You sound like a spiritual woman that is searching for Peace Rjaatt so I will say this ....Jesus tells us to shake the dust off our feet and move on in Mark 6 ....Peace and Love to you

Rjaatt Replied:

Yes! I am a Pastor of the Rose ministry's, I don't preach to anyone I became a Pastor because I had a calling and I needed to heal my broken heart after a divorce. I struggle with Faith I was not raised with it and I was forced to become a Methodist to get married. So after the Divorce I found my own faith. It has kept me alive I can say that..much... Yes I know mark 6... Easier said then done.. it is the story of my life I am afraid to say, but I have lived with rejection my entire life. Thank you for caring Flower... You are Loved...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.