JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 3/1/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Determined Ones! Wow, a new month already! What are you determined to do for your wellness this one day, this first day of a fresh new month, this new beginning?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get an early start to the day with my MRI appointment for my knee, finish out the school day and week, chill with Di, go to Bikram yoga, go with the flow at home. It's all good!

flower Replied:

I am feeding my feel good habits today ~

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy March! I am feeling the excitement of a fresh start and ready to go. Heading out to do a bunch of running and errands. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Day 1, March 40days/ 40nights Fasting: Infusion Water, Seeds/nuts and Communion Grape Juice and Cracker, Prayers. 1lb a day. 10am Friday to 10am Saturday. 2nd Go Around!

Rjaatt Replied:

Jeanne, Yesterday and today this happend? Broken Link! Momentum Builder: Jump-Start! Action Plan
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /homepages/23/d157910576/htdocs/program/momentum.php:9 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /homepages/23/d157910576/htdocs/program/momentum.php on line 9

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh my!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.