JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Life is Hard Food is Easy! Linda Spangle Book

Rjaatt

I really like this Book, I love the Title, only because it is so true:

I have lived a very hard life from birth to today. My life has never been what I ever expected it too be but I work through every Obstacle. For every crashing wave, for every boulder, or mountain, I over come it all, even every health issue.

However Weight! How dose one over come this, its a daily thing, it starts the day you are born to the day you rest at peace. Our Bodies are Meant to Eat! But what Society/Government offers is not what our body's should be eating... Don't allow the Government to Destroy your Body!

These are the Foods all Humans are suppose to be eating, Gross or Not! Its for the Human Body!

The types of foods that can be eaten include: This is What I eat today! Healthy!

Grains - barley, corn, millet, oats, rice, rye, wheat
Seeds - sunflower, sesame, flax, pumpkin
Legumes - soybeans, lentils, peas, peanuts, other beans
Succulent foods containing seed - bell peppers, cucumbers, eggplant, green beans, melons, okra, pumpkins, squash, tomatoes, strawberries, and other berries.
Fruits - citrus fruits such as lemons and limes, palm fruits, sweet fruits
Nuts - almonds, Brazil nuts, cashew nuts, pecans, walnuts
Herbs (vegetables): beet greens, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, collards, globe artichoke, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beets, potatoes, turnips
The types of animals that can be eaten include:

Livestock - cow, deer, lamb, caribou, buffalo, elk, goat, moose
Fish - bass, bluefish, crappie, perch, pike, salmon, sunfish, trout
Birds - chicken, pheasant, grouse, quail

I wonder how many woman really know what their bodies need to Function, its taken me 56yrs to figure this out and yet its NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. its just MOTHER NATURE...

Would you be willing to change your diet? Pay a little bit more money for quality foods?
Try a new food once a month or once a week, Learn to cook over a Fire and not on a electric stove? Would you be willing to make soups, stews, and bbq meats, or ferment your foods to be healthy again? All these questions make scene if you think about it. come home to the Old Ways
Ladies... Find Fun and Pleasure in Healing your aches and pains. I no longer suffer. Join me in this journey...

Be love, Feel love, Accept love, Show love and Give love to those who love you back.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.