JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 9/28/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! What do you have to say about this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! I am off work today and G is always off Fridays, so I get to be random ma'am, which I love. The weather is perfect, and we plan to get out on our bikes. I will also plan and prep, practice, catch up on some things, and have an attitude of gratitude.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I just walked 2 miles and am about to prep some healthy food options. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Bike riding and walking, you two are doing it! Me, two interviews, one to sub in a very small Montessori school and the other at JOANN'S!!! Oh, please let me get JoAnns. I did get the sub one, but getting those unplanned morning calls will be brutal. Instead of celebrating with food, I bought fabric. Just what i needed. Haha.

Lyn💛 Replied:

But can you ever have too much fabric? No. LOL I hope you get your JoAnns job, sounds perfect!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

kc, I can totally see you at JoAnns, and I hope you get it too! I subbed years ago, and where I am, subbing stuff is all online or on your smart phone, so you can block out certain days, arrange for jobs in advance, or communicate in a way that does not involve a rude awakening. I hope that if you do sub, you will have those options available.

Lyn💛 Replied:

My daughter is subbing and that is how it is here too, they send her a request and she can accept it or deny it and she is able to plot and plan out her days just how she wants them. She never has to "ask" off because she just blocks out that time or doesn't accept the offer.

kc Replied:

Thank you Lyn and Jeanne. If I don't get the JoAnn's job I will look into the online sign up for subbing. I think the primary grades and close to home would be okay. JoAnns and the Montessori jobs are minimum wage. I can make $125. a day here subbing in the public school. Quite a difference. Keeping an open mind to options.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.