JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 3 Monday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 3: What if I fail?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I most definitely need to work on not letting my emotional side take control. You can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time when that happens.

Tyme4me Replied:

What if I fail? I am the only one that determines that. A setback is not a failure. To keep trying is not. How do I allow the world to,see me? Looking my best, smiling, head held high, eye contact. I have experienced the Fear of failure by allowing myself to reach my highest weight ever even when pregnant and I failed myself by allowing myself to get here. This has been one of my worst summers ever, but it's fall, a new season, a new website, and a new outlook.

Lyn💛 Replied:

@Tyme4me this is your time!

kc Replied:

The last paragraph is so true for me. Staying with SYD has helped me to have a change in mindset

With practice, you can learn how to catch it quickly when the emotional side is taking over. Do a fast analysis of what happened, then listen to your logic side and let go of your fears.

This is working when it comes to my diet mind. Now to apply it to the rest of my life.

Tyme4me Replied:

Love this. You all are great for me and so thankful I found this. Thank you

kc Replied:

Tyme4me, I Love our SYDsters! Everyone may be taking different path, have good days and bad days, but there is never any judgement. There is only encouragement and compassion.

Denise Replied:

I heard it said that you only fail if you fall and don't get back up.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.