<< Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 2 Sunday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 2: I'll Start Tomorrow...

Lyn💛 Replied:

Wow. I needed to read this one today.

kc Replied:

Eek! Was that written for me? I feel that my biggest obstacle right now is that I am not tracking what I eat. I have tracking appson my ibad, laptop, and phone but I just don't get to it. So, my plan starting right now is write it down on a note pad BEFORE it go's in my mouth. Even that spoonful of peanut butter straight out of the jar at 10 pm.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Funny kc, I just committed to track everything for the next 8 days. Tracking is not something I will do for the rest of my life but every once in a while I do it just to make sure I am getting a variety of nutrients and to check myself on portion size to make sure I am not letting it creep up and up to where I am eating more than I think.

Tyme4me Replied:

Been tracking my food for awhile and my biggest struggle is portions. I try to go only to restaurants with calories listed and staying within my allowed calorie count without any added extras like butter cheese croutons etc.

Phyllis Replied:

For this book of lessons I am committed to track all my food and drink water.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.