JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

No Junk Food Sunday

Sue Ellen

I have been reading the new book 100 More Days to Weight Loss and during last night sleeping I woke up with this idea of No Junk Food Sunday.

My thinking on this is not to eat my ice cream, Cheetos, cookies, nor any junk food on Sundays. I thought by blessing the Lord it would also help me to lose the weight.

As of right now. 6:45PM I'm having success. The bewitching hour though is coming when it can be difficult. So, if anyone wants to join in posting here your plans, lets see if we can make it to December as a trial run.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sounds like a great plan Sue Ellen! Maybe make yourself a hot tea to sip on during your bewitching hour. You've got this!

Denise Replied:

Sure. I will join you next Sunday. I read this post today too late.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Well, I found myself around 8PM struggling to have Cheetos, but got myself a few crackers with cheese. Had a small loss this AM but since reading the book I have lost 2 pounds.....I like taking it slow as it will stay off. Do not like losing a lot fast. So for me this is fine.....Thanks for joining me Denise...

Gwen Replied:

Evenings have historically been my hardest time too! All the best Sue Ellen and everyone else who joins you.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.