JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days!

Jeanne- CE!

I love that Lyn already set up some competitions for the last 100 days of the year! Great minds must think alike as I had already marked September 22 on my calendar as the first of the last 100 days of 2018!

All that to say, I am planning to read the 100 MORE Days, starting on Saturday September 22 and ending on December 31, not as a competition but just for fun and added support. Would anyone care to join me?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'll join you! I can use all the added support I can get. lol

Denise Replied:

I've joined both competitions. Even though I have just started the 100 Days, I will wait until Sept. 22 and start them up again so I can join here and keep it all together. Do we want to put $1,00/day for the those 100 days and then gift it to others. It could be one lump sum of 100 or break it down to 5*20, 10*10, 4*25 whatever and however you want to break it up?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That sounds like fun, Denise! I love the idea.

Tyme4me Replied:

This sounds great as I have the book and workbook and helps to be mentally prepared for holidays

kc Replied:

What a great way to stay focused. I'm in!

Shannon Replied:

Just got my book and just sign up for this website. I'm ready to make those last 100 days amazing and beneficial!

kc Replied:

Jeanne, Are you thinking of starting up a message board for each day? Shall we just add a reflection to the ODAT board? Or use our blog as a way to write a reflection and stay connected? I took a sneak peek at the online book and this just might be what gets me out of maintenance mindset into weight loss mode.

Anyone else want to join us? The more the merrier.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

If I do it, it will have to be very simple, as I already struggle to get out the door on time lol! I am happy to do it, but it will be no-frills i.e. a message board title of 100 MORE days and which day we're on, and as a reply just post the title of the day's subject i.e. Others Have Done It.

Tyme4me Replied:

Each day has a set of three questions and sharing our answers we get to know each other better and share support

kc Replied:

Tyme, Great idea.
Jeanne, Just a message board heading would be great. If you can start it, I will do the month of October. I'll have to put it up the night before, but I think that would be fine. Maybe someone else can take November? Thoughts?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I posted day 1, and I am excited for these 100 MORE days! I did keep it super simple, assuming that anyone interested will read the day's lesson independently and come back to the message board for comment or discussion, and if anyone wants to be fancier, that would be great; jump on in!

kc Replied:

Keep it simple. I like it that way. Participants can read the section, make a comment of 'done' or go more in depth. I am looking forward to chiming in for 100 days.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.