JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Hi everyone, how are you doing?

Gwen

Just pop in a line here to let us know how you are doing. It will only take a couple of minutes.

Or write a line in your blog.

Whatever, it would be great to hear your news!

Lyn💛 Replied:

i am ok. it's been a rough week and i have let it get me off track a bit but tomorrow i will be back home and will not let this continue. all in all, life is good.

shirl Replied:

Enjoying the site. Yes life is good.

Cathy Replied:

The site is great, and yes I was doing great till last night when a had a huge parmigiana dinner, which put me over my calories and showed up as a weight gain this morning. Today is another day, back to it.

Gwen Replied:

As you say Cathy, back to it! That is what works, instead of keeping eating mindlessly!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi everyone, and thanks for asking, Gwen! All's pretty well here. I am maintaining my healthy goal weight range, and being mindful of rotating my wellness checkpoints such as squeaky clean eating, exercise, hydration, rest and down time, decluttering; and the things that make my heart sing such as spending time with loved ones, practicing music, and refining my amateur chef skills.

Live well and BE well- One Day At A Time

Cathy Replied:

Good Morning Ladies, let's not be to hard on ourselves, but stay the course.

Gwen Replied:

@Jeanne. I do love your phrase 'things that make my heart sing'. That is precious!

Cathy Replied:

I hope everyone has a great day today.

Diane Replied:

I am doing well, trying to get back into the school routine. It is hard.

Gwen Replied:

Great to hear how some of us are doing!

I seem to have done a good amount of exercise today. Time to stop!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.