JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 8/25/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's shakin' in your world today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, have a hair appointment chofam Erica, plan and prep, bake for my neighbors, have a combo of fun and what needs to get done at home.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Heading out for my overnight bachelorette party which is traveling through several wineries. It starts at 9:30am! Obviously planned by young people. I have eaten a good breakfast (breaking my IF window) and have packed some healthyish snacks because I have no idea what the food situation will be. Also, not sure how good my food judgement will be but at least I am trying on the front end. SO...I will apologize in advance to several of you in case you get some drunk texts from me along the way. LOL It is going to be a wild and wonderful day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

LOL Lyn- your description of your life events are always a source of fun entertainment for me!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.