JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 8/22/18

Jeanne- CE!

Well hello, Wonderful Wellness Warriors! We need a little Wellness Wednesday! How is everything in your neck of the wellness woods?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go back to school today to prep for students tomorrow, practice, do my physical therapy, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality.

Lyn💛 Replied:

It is a bright and beautiful day and things will be even better than before, you can bet on it!

I have all kinds of things to get done today, we have a busy rest of the month and September and October are pretty much already full too so things are going to be really fast paced around here for a while and I don't necessarily function too well in that environment. LOL I will take time to just be, even if it is only for 10 minutes, I will take time to step on the yoga mat instead of pushing it off because I have so much to do, and I will take time to make myself good, clean food instead of grabbing convenience foods that always leave me feeling icky. I am making a public promise to do these things today. And it is going to be a wonderful wellness Wednesday!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.