JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 7/5/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What are your wonderful wellness plans that will come to pass today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan, prep, pack, pray, head to the airport. I am traveling solo to Ohio and am scheduled to return on Tuesday night. This is the childhood friend reunion trip to my home town Tiffin where we will pay tribute to our dear departed Kelly, along with his family and many loved ones. I will also see my BFF boy Bob in Columbus, my sister, and college friends in Oxford- quite the emotional whirlwind kind of trip, but I have done what I can to be ready. I should be able to check in here; it may very well be my anchor!

Diane Replied:

I hope you have a safe trip Jeanne..

Today I plan to tackle some home projects, drink my water, stay on plan and get in my steps.

Lyn Replied:

Wow Jeanne, that is a lot! I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way.
Today I will just keep myself in line and try and focus on a little self care. It is going to be a great day!

Golf Nut Deb Replied:

Hope everything is going well for you in Ohio, Jeanne. The trip does sound quite emotional, will say a prayer for you. Many highs and lows. Will be thinking of you. I'm taking care of my mom this month who has Alzheimer's Disease and my husband who just had eye surgery. My husband is on the mend and doing well, but mom is another story. Just taking life one day at a time and savoring the moments with mom while she still knows me. Tracking my food. Browsing for new recipes. Have a great day!

Lyn Replied:

Deb, I went through that with my dad, I understand how hard it is. Buddy chat me if you ever need to vent.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.