JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 7/3/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's going on in your wellness world on this fine day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, do what I can at home while major bathroom work is going on, plan and prep, check in with Dr. Tim, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality, don't sweat the small stuff.

Lyn Replied:

Trying to get things done around the house but instead finding it difficult to tear myself away from a new book I have started. This may be a challenging day for me. LOL I will keep it clean, take time for yoga and meditation, and try to not let the whole day slip by realizing I have done nothing but read! It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Feeding a giant dumpster today! Keeping it Keto with 80 ounces of water. Hot again today. Lyn, I must admit I work a couple hours, then take a break and read for an hour. Work, read, work read, and put on repeat.

Lyn Replied:

Well, kc, that makes me feel better about myself. LOL I read until noon and then finally got myself up and became productive. Sometimes it is just really hard to pull yourself away from a good book!

kc Replied:

"A Damsel in Distress" by P. G. Wodehouse. Is a Calagon Take Me Away kind of book. I am usually a 'cozy mystery' kind of person, but my sister in law sent me the Wodehouse and I am loving it.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.