JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 7/30/18

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Lovies! How will this one little Monday be good for you and your wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; give thanks for this RAIN along with cooler temps (high only in upper 80s; we've had some 105-110 degree days here lately); go to CrossFit, wander aimfully, go on a date with Gary.

Diane Replied:

Today I will organize my pantry so meal planning will be easier, make out my meal plans, get on the treadmill for intentional exercise, drink my water and finish the laundry and straighten up the house.

Lyn Replied:

Today I have a hospice vet coming to see my oldest puppy girl, she has taken a turn for the worse and we are trying to figure out exactly where we are at. My heart is breaking. I also have to get several things taken care of for my son's college, it all has to be done before we leave tomorrow for vacation. Talk about terrible timing for a vacation. I will make the best of this day.

Diane Replied:

Prayers Lyn and to sweet Eddie.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.