JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 7/2/18

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday again! What is on your agenda today that will work for your wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go to Bikram yoga, make some headway on the home front, practice, plan and prep, go on a date with Gary.

Lyn Replied:

I will keep it clean, take care of things around the house, step on my yoga mat and just enjoy the day. From inside the house because it is way to hot to go outside. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Today I will get in my water, go help friends at church get vbs stuff packed in the storage shed out back, get in intentional exercise and make progress in my house..decluttering.

kc Replied:

TEN days left to live in California! Continue the never ending story of tossing and boxing. Drink water continuously-been 100+ lately, keep it Keto, change addresses, schedule power to be shut off....

Power through one minute at a time today.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I did 40 minutes of exercise this morning at 5:00 am!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.