JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Kate?

Peggy

Kate has been on my mind for several weeks now. She indicated on her last post that she expected to be back in a couple of weeks. That was on April 3 when she was leaving for NYC to her daughter's. Has anyone heard from her?

Lyn Replied:

I have not. I worry about her.

Gwen Replied:

I keep looking at her blog to see if there is any sign of her. I've sent a few messages but nothing so far. I do look forward to the day she is able to be back with us. I could not imagine SYD without Kate!

Diane Replied:

I miss Kate so much. I always looked forward to reading her blog. I pray she is ok.

GiGi Replied:

She is in Hawaii...or on her way...she also has been traveling here and there. I'm so glad that she is able to get up and go...

kc Replied:

Gigi, so glad you have contact with her. I have been so worried about her. Prayers are answered.

Diane Replied:

Gigi, so glad you have heard and know she is doing good and traveling.

Sandy Replied:

Good to hear about her. I too have been checking on her and wondering if she is okay. Thanks Gigi.

ThulzTheThriver! Replied:

That's really good to hear, I've been so worried about her.
SYD has never been the same since she left

Lyn Replied:

She does leave a big void. I miss her but am so glad to hear she is traveling.

Sonja Replied:

Kate is a wonderful person! I'm not a big blogger and the past year was tough for me, but Kate has been a great friend and encourager. Glad to know she's out and having fun. Thanks for the update!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.