JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 6/8/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, You People! How might just this one day work for you and your wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on Light within, practice, go to Cross Fit, practice, peck away at house stuff, plan and prep, rejoice and be glad!

Diane Replied:

I will get in my water, start my antibiotics for my Colon that they prescribed, plank, stretch, get in intentional walking and clean on my house as I stay focused on the area I'm working on. I tend to get distracted easily when cleaning.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Let's do it, Diane!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I slept 7 hours last night! That is an extra hour than usually, I feel like I won already!

However, now I'm working on my water intake.
Tomorrow will be exercise.

Aunt Jan Replied:

I gave in and had diet cola tonight I was busy on the computer in the middle of working and asked my husband for a can. Back to day one tomorrow.

Lyn Replied:

Back home from the funeral. Not a good day on the health front for me, looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That's why we take things a day at a time. We will never be perfect, but each new day is a new beginning, and another chance to live well and BE well.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.