JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time 6/6/18

Jeanne- CE!

Well, Wonderful Wellness Warriors, Wellness Wednesday is here to get us over the hump! What wellness wonder is in store for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take in the beauty of the earth, go to Cross Fit, practice, plan and prep, go with the flow of what errands and chores are most needed, know that what I am is enough.

Lyn Replied:

We are heading out of town for another funeral tomorrow, my poor b.i.l. lost his dad 5 weeks ago and now his mom. So sad. So today I am in a last minute panic to get things done because the cabinet people called and want to come tomorrow to get the doors and drawer fronts to get a head start on them, which is great but I had other plans for tomorrow morning so now I need to figure out how to get it all done in the time I have. And I won't be here when the tile guys come so that makes me a little uncomfortable but I trust that they know what I want, and I have gone over it all with my son. I have to just let it go and assume it will all work out. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.