JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

motivation

queenie

started last week and a loss of 2lbs would have liked more but satisfied with 2 off

Lyn💛 Replied:

Welcome queenie! 2 off is a great start, keep up the good work!

Cindy H. Replied:

Welcome ... be patient!!

Gwen Replied:

2 pound, yippee! Welcome to SYD! Loads of support here!
I see you are from Wiltshire. I am from Northumberland!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi queenie! This is a great place for motivation; welcome!

Aunt Jan Replied:

Welcome queenie! So glad you can join us.

Sandy Replied:

I think a 2 pound loss is amazing. Good for you.

Sue Ellen Replied:

congratulations....we all know how hard it can be to lose. Keep up the good work. Success is on the way....

Diane Replied:

Congrats... that is an awesome loss.

Angela Replied:

2 pounds is awesome! it's healthy and a maintainable goal. Well done!!!

Lorna Replied:

I was on this site several years ago. Ì did so well lost about 65 lbs and felt great. Ì don't know for sure how I let it happen but I've gained back about 44lbs. Ì feel horrible and look even worse. Ì am back trying for a do over.....but trying a more keto sort of approach this time. Today is day one and it's been a great success. Ì am praying for the wonderful results I had when I was here before.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Welcome back Lorna! You've got this, just think how much you've learned since then.

Gwen Replied:

Hi Lorna, great to have you back on SYD.

Aunt Jan Replied:

I went to the doctor's today. I used to hate getting on the scale. I got on the scale and I was 6 pounds down since last visit which was May 8th. Doctor was very pleased, he said keep up the good work.

Lorna Replied:

Day 3 for me today. It was a huge struggle. Ì got up very positive then the day hit me in the face real hard. My first thought was to grab one of those HUGE frosted cinnamon buns at Timmies....thankfully I resisted that temptation. Praying for an easier day tomorrow.
Congrats on the loss Aunt Jan

cheryl Replied:

Queenie, welcome! congrates on your weight loss!! Slow and steady is the key

Lora, welcome back! You can do it, it will take time but stick with it, I am a yo-yo dieter and I restarted about a month ago, this time I am also trying the Keto thing. I have to say I didn't think I could ever go without carbs but it is VERY doable!! Excellent job passing of the cinn bun!! I does get easier and see how great you feel achieving that! I hope today is a better day for you!!

Jan, congrats on your weight loss your doing great!!!!

Lorna Replied:

Cheryl I'm a yoyo dieter always have been. I'm really liking this keto thing . I am never hungry and 5he foods are so good and tasty.

Today is day 5 for me and I've stayed on track really well. I can t wait to weigh in on Tuesday.

Have an awesome weekend all

Lorna Replied:

How is every one doing this week?

cheryl Replied:

I had spinal injections last week and I'm still waiting for it to kick in, the doc said most people have relief in 2-5 days some it can take up to 2 weeks. I'm on day 6, it is a little better today but I'm getting impatient I want to get back to my routine but have been given strict orders not to till theres no pain, will that ever happen? Has anyone had injections, any suggestions?

Lorna Replied:

I haven't had the pleasure..I hope it kicks in and you can get back to your life soon

Gwen Replied:

Doing quite well. Thanks for asking us how we are doing Cheryl. Low carb suits me well!

Lorna Replied:

Day 13 and down 10.8 lbs. Absolutely loving this keto way of eating. It's so easy to follow and the food is just so good. Have am awesome week all.

Gwen Replied:

Lorna, fantastic loss! Congrats!

kc Replied:

Great job Lorna!

Stay strong all, work that resistance muscle!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.