JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 6/26/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's in store for you and your wellness today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! This is our travel day back home, but we have until mid-afternoon before we head to the airport. We are planning to fix our own breakfast, get all packed up, and head out to the park for a few hours.

Lyn Replied:

Sounds like the perfect trip, Jeanne!
It is storming here so today I plan to do things around the house and enjoy the storm from inside. I will keep it clean and work out and take some time to do something just because I want to, not because I have to. It is going to be a great day!

jenny Replied:

Today has to be a better day for me after yesterday when I ate anything that moved! So, I will eat fresh and healthy foods and get my mind around to healthy eating.

Diane Replied:

Getting things done while Megan is at 4 H camp and eating low fiber, low residue. CT scan scheduled for Thursday.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I have such a horrible migraine today, I'm trying to not crawl into a ball. I really don't like waking up with one. I plan on doing some kind of exercise later today.

Lyn Replied:

Feel better Alex! Enjoy your day Diane!

kc Replied:

Alex, I hate migraines. No movement, sound or light for me when it hits. Hope it magically vanishes soon.

Diane is that diet helping some?

Jenny, hang in there. Work that resistance muscle, make it stronger.

Jeanne, last day, looks like you are making it a great one!

Me, broken tooth next to front tooth. Implant, which I do not have time for right now. It is still attached by 10%. They made me an Essex mouth guard to protect it until I get to WA. Implants take months and months! I leave for Washington to 15 days. Bad timing. Good thing is it is hard to chew much more than soft eggs. I found some Keto drinks, so that will help. I have lost 4 pound in 4 days. Of course that is 4 pounds that I had gained on a mini vacation a couple weeks ago. Mexican food and margaritas may have been involved. Hehe. Yoyo is going down.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.