JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 6/25/18

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, again, Precious! How will this one day be good for you?

Posting it forward again while I have another early morning start to another all day mountain hike. Happy 30th Anniversary to me and my G! I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, and take in the beauty and splendor of Love and Creation!

Lyn Replied:

You know, Jeanne, I'm not sure I could survive an all day mountain hike. Yesterday I carried in a super heavy load from the camper to our upstairs bedroom and panted for like 5 minutes after. LOL Happy anniversary to you, what a beautiful way to spend your day!
Today I am cleaning up from the weekend mess. Not complaining here, I will actually put on music and enjoy it, it feels so good to be home and in control of my own life again! I will eat clean, move my body, take time to just be and take care of things I let slip in all the chaos we have been living in lately. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Happy Anniversary Jeanne. Enjoy your hike

Have fun cleaning Lyn. What is your favorite album for cleaning?

Dentist appointment this morning as i broke a tooth Saturday.

Lyn Replied:

Bummer kc, hopefully you will have a relatively pain free visit! I have lots of playlists I chose from depending on my mood, or sometimes I start with a song or feeling and let spotify pick my music for me.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

That sounds wonderful Jeanne!

I started my day, with Jillian with Last Chance Workout DVD. It wasn't my best performance, and I can definitely tell with the lack of calories burned, however I did something.

Lyn Replied:

something is always better than nothing!

Lyn Replied:

unless you're talking about candy or something...lol

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

In total agreement Lyn! No candy!

I was just so tired and I was having trouble keeping up with her this morning. I wish I had slept more. According to my Fitbit I got 6 hours 5 min., and that includes my 2 alarm snoozes!!! I was trying to make up so many excuses not to go into the gym, but I got up anyway! I did something!

Tonight my goal is to get 7 hours so I can burn more calories tomorrow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We made it through our hike today! It was 9+ miles with a 2100 ft elevation gain. G and I both did well, despite our slow pace, and have been given props by several hikers who are still in their young and foolish phase of life, lol! Tonight we go out for a more casual dinner, since we knew we would be out in the park again all day today. Life here has been good!

Glad to see so many responses on the boards! Way to go, everyone! There really is something to be said for doing even a little something rather than nothing.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.