JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time 6/2/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hey hey, Lovies! Another beautiful day, another chance to be well! What's the plan, Stan?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; dip my toe into a Cross Fit box with an introductory session with a trainer ; practice practice practice; smile and acknowledge that what is on my list is more than would be possible for anyone to do in a day; go to a fun 50th anniversary bash for an amazing, active, vibrant, youthful couple. It's all about Light and Love!

Lyn Replied:

Already went for my walk, I need to get used to getting up earlier so I can beat the heat. I has come in fast and strong! Today I will go back and forth between yard work and house work (my cool down method ), eat as close to the earth as possible and either step on my yoga mat or do a kettlebell workout, depending on my emotional state. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Doing vitamins, drinking water, going with my mom to take their dog to a puppy play for 30 minutes and then hopefully relaxing in the sun. I will eat very low key today. It seems to be calming my stomach down so yeah...

Aunt Jan Replied:

I completed Day 10 of the book "100 Days of Weight Loss" and have decided that tomorrow will be the first day of no soda. I read the articles on the harmful effects of Coke and diet soda and have decided to omit them from my diet.

Lyn Replied:

Great plan Jan!

kc Replied:

Schools out! Time to get some things donetoday so lots of water.

Cheering everyone on to glorious green dot days.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.