JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Daily "Life Hacks" 06/20/2018

Time Out (Alex)

Did you know that:
Singing daily for at least ten minutes reduces stress, clears sinuses, improves posture and can even help you live longer.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I might as well apologize to everyone now, I'm going to start singing and it's not going to be pretty!

cheryl Replied:

No one would want to hear me sing either lol

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am actually a singer, and I agree wholeheartedly! Go ahead, make a joyful noise!

Gwen Replied:

So how do you sing for ten minutes without falling about laughing?

Lyn Replied:

I am always singing. Not that I am a good singer or anything but music is a hugely important part of my life and I sing A LOT. I always tell my husband...you are so lucky you get to hear me sing all the time. He says, yeah, sure I am. LOL I have even written songs for each of my dogs, I sing to them all day long. LOL I just might live forever...haha.

kc Replied:

I need to put some music on. I have been packing all day with a grumpy growler grizzly attitude. Need music and a smile! "All the Road Running," let's rock.

ThulzTheThriver! Replied:

Does singing in my car in traffic on my way to work while other drivers eye me suspiciously, count?

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Absolutely, you sing, and you sing loud! Well....at least that's what I do.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

So this morning on my way to work I was listening to the radio and they said we have a challenge time yourself to see how long it takes you to sing to a favorite song. If you don't then your dead inside. I thought that was funny, because it usually doesn't take me too long. Except when I have a migraine.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.