JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 6/15/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Beauties! Wow, we're at the halfway point of the month already; but what about just today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, have already gotten a good report from the dermatologist, focus on what is unseen, go to Cross Fit, plan and prep, practice with my music buddies, do whatever at home.

I am posting pics in my blog, to mark my milestone birthday and my nostril piercing. I call them my FAKEbook pics, because rarely am I seen with styled hair and proper makeup, lol.

Lyn Replied:

Good morning! Today I am putting everything away in my kitchen while cooking because I can no longer wait to do either of those things. LOL So I'm doing it all at once. It will be a wider road since I am trying out different cornbread recipes to serve at an upcoming party, as long as I am on track with everything else I will still count it green. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Found out lots from the dr ...news on my blog. I am changing up my eating per dr orders. No more than 10 grams of fiber per day for Crohn's patients. This will be hard b/c I love my veggies so I will have to watch what I eat every day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.